Engineered into a standard 1RU footprint, each circuit supports up to 60A breakers in each position, providing ample capacity for distribution to a broad range of components. Advanced circuit-level monitoring features are available as an option. The panel is available in standard terminal block outputs or connectorized outputs.
This platform provides front access to alarm enable/disable switch configuration for uninstalled breaker locations. Also featured are front LED indicators for power/breaker alarms, monitoring status, rear connections for form C relay alarms, and optional nrgSMART connections. Each of the 325A feeds provide power for up to eight output positions. Field replaceable circuit breakers are available from 5A to 60A per position. The front of the panel features a faceplate designed to protect against unintended breaker on or off switching. The panel supports universal voltages (±12VDC to ±48VDC).
- Universal voltage (±12VDC, ±24VDC, and ±48VDC) enables standardization on a single part number for multiple voltages
- Up to 60A breakers for distribution to a variety of network elements
- UL and NEBS compliant to ensure industry-standard safety and functional requirements
- Form C relay contacts provide reliable alarm connections
- Integrated designation cardholder for simple circuit identiﬁcation
- Fail alarm LEDs indicate breaker and power failures
- Clear, ﬂame-retardant polycarbonate cover (94V-0) protects input and output power connections and wiring from damage
- Either vertical feed inputs and staggered output terminal blocks to facilitate waterfall cable management, horizontal feed inputs and output connectors that speed-up installation and allow cables to exit straight back from the panel, or vertical feed inputs and output connectors that allow input cables to be routed directly from above and speed up installation of outputs
- Optional Individual Circuit Monitoring provides high accuracy, 100% passive monitoring
- Collect voltage and current for both feed and output circuit
- Collect temperature using optional nrgTEMP probes